Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Love Poem in English by Anonymous.

Share:
Love is the warmth of your arms
That gives me shelter on winter cold nights
Lightning the cloudy days of my life
With your eyes' dazzling flaxen shine
 It is a holy feeling that makes us fall for each other.

Even when we are physically apart
Because it is the thread knitting our soul
Or may be that pure look into my eyesThat it loses its control, oh yeah my heart
The way all your dedicated songs
All the lines and each word to me is learnt by heart
Or that jealousy when you talk to other girls,That possession is love
Or when I'm terribly scared of ever loosing you,
That alluring affection is love
I never needed words to understand you Or it may be more than this...Much more than this...That we just feel..Beyond words..Beyond any explanation!❣️
I never know what love exactly is..
I just know it is something that exists between us
Me and you..Forever and eternal...

People often ask me,
Why do I love him so much..
Why am I not able to let him go..
Because
The way he never examined my bodyThat doesn't lets me forget him..
And whenever I talk to somebody else
I always realise no one could be him..
In a world of people falling for bodies.
He was a little short tempered
Everyone was scared of him
But he was scared of her
Scared of being the reason behind her tears
Scared of loosing her
And scared of her sweet scoldings
That were less scolding but reflected an ocean of love and care!

For more updates kindly subscribe newsletter!


No comments